These are ladies who have blossomed and flourished as a consequence of taking part in the past activities offered at Fanusi. Having benefited from this, they are more than willing to lending a hand.
Fanusi alumnae is an important part of the Study Centre as it provides support for the activities run in the Study Centre, especially through mentoring and professional career advice.
To nurture a two-way nourishing relationship between the Fanusi Alumnae and Fanusi Study Centre.
To have a vibrant alumnae to which current students will be eager to transit to on completing college/university and where the alumnae and the study centre have a mutually beneficial relationship.
- To have a continuous mentoring relationship where present students can get help from the alumnae. It is also within the alumnae, where the older/more professionally advanced alumnae can help the younger ones.
- Have a networking platform that will facilitate professional growth and career progression.
- Have a resource centre that will benefit both the students and the alumnae.
- Create an alumni fund to support the centre.
Activities offered by the alumnae are:
- Campus and Beyond: These are talks and sessions organized by the alumni to help the students make the most of Campus and help them be prepared for the life beyond campus. Talks range from Introduction to Campus Life, to Entrepreneurship and Personal Financial Literacy, Emotional Intelligence etc.
- Mentoring Sessions: The Alumni provide individual mentoring to students to help each one draw the most from themselves.